Would you like to learn about the different options for cosmetic dental treatments and what types of conditions they can address? Our Delta dentists provide some information on cosmetic dental services below to help you learn more.
Ways To Enhance Your Smile Safely
At Omega Dental, our team of dentists can perform a wide variety of cosmetic dental services to alter the look of your smile. Some of the services we can offer to help restore your smile and help you love it again are listed below.
There are two types of teeth whitening available to those that wish to brighten their smile. They are:
- In-office teeth whitening: This is done with the use of a strong whitening solution and a bright light. This method is designed to produce immediate results so that you can leave the office with a new, bright smile within a short period of time.
- Customized take-home whitening kits: This treatment is more subtle and takes effect over a longer period of time. The whitening solution is not as potent as the solution our professionals use in-office. However, this option may be more suitable for you if you are looking for a more hands-on alternative that you can manage yourself at home.
With our teeth whitening services, we can help you remove any discolourations on your teeth and lighten your smile safely.
A dental implant is a permanent solution to help replace any missing teeth or gaps with a natural-looking replacement. These implants act as an artificial tooth root made of titanium that is surgically anchored to your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place.
- In addition to patients with tooth gaps, patients who have weak teeth may also benefit from dental implants, as long as their bone structure is still intact.
- The dental implant process is a long-term process that requires multiple steps to complete although once completed and fully healed is permanent. It will vary depending on your treatment plan. The fitting and adjustment of the replacement teeth typically take approximately two months.
- The treatment process will vary depending on each patient. Everyone responds differently to various treatments and the healing process. Healing can last anywhere from six weeks to several months.
If you have severely discoloured or stained teeth, teeth that are too small or large, or teeth that are worn or chipped, porcelain veneers which are thin pieces of tooth-shaped porcelain may be the answer for you. Our dentists customize the veneers to match your natural teeth in both shape and colour before they are bonded to the front of your teeth.
Depending on the condition of your teeth, veneers may be a better and more permanent option for you other than whitening or other cosmetic treatments.
Our dentists are able to perform full mouth restorations that will combine a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to enhance your smile and help you to love it again.